Limited Warranty Coverage
We provide a limited one-year warranty from the date of receipt of goods (the “Warranty”) on the product against manufacturing defects (i.e., a flaw in the product design, materials or workmanship that causes the product to no longer function) under normal use and for as long as the original retail purchaser owns the product.
If your product is defective during the warranty period, we will repair or replace the defective product. This shall be your sole remedy under this Warranty. The Warranty is extended to the original retail purchaser only, is non-transferable, and only applies to custom-made products in the original windows for which the product was ordered and intended.
The warranty period for Fuji Kawa motors is limited to 12 years from the date of receipt of goods.
The warranty period for Somfy motors is limited to 5 years from the date of receipt of goods.
The Warranty Does Not Cover
- Defects that result from abuse, misuse, normal wear and tear, accidents, alterations, exposure to the elements, excessive humidity, or failure to follow use and care instructions. Examples of normal wear and tear include, but are not limited to: the fraying of fabrics, loss of color intensity, exposure to salt air, damage from insects or pets, normal fading from sunlight, or loss of pleating (if the product is not being cycled (held in the raised position for an appreciable portion of the time))
- Normal maintenance associated with motors and related accessories including, but not limited to, recharging and replacement of batteries
- Any condition or damage resulting from the removal of the product or reinstallation in the same or any other window or application
- Products unusable by reason of miss-measurement or assembly or installation not in accordance with product installation instructions
- Shipping costs, costs of removal, re-measuring, and reinstallation.
If Warranty service is ever needed please contact Customer Service at (p) +966 11 276-6532 or email email@example.com and we will arrange for warranty repair or replacement as quickly as possible. When contacting Customer Service to request warranty repair or replacement, please be prepared to provide your name, address, a description of the problem, the date of purchase, and the date and conditions under which the problem occurred. When shipping the product back to Customer Service, please include: a copy of order receipt to verify the original date of purchase; your name; address; a description of the problem; and the date and conditions under which the problem occurred.